We provide full service consulting and design services on a wide variety of project types. Project experience ranges from $30 million high-tech research facilities, to very precise renovation work which requires preservation of the surrounding facility. We also perform analysis and condition appraisals for existing buildings.
- Designing structural systems and building components for new buildings.
- We design structures of various sizes and use. We welcome projects from as small as a foundation design of a pre-engineered metal buildings to a complex $30 million research facility. Please refer to the recent project page for further examples of our experience.
- Analyzing and retrofitting building structures for change of occupancy, altering the floor plan, elevator additions, and building additions.
- Extensive experience designing precast/prestressed structural and architectural products.
- Designing structural and non-structural components and building systems for suppliers including precast/prestressed, tilt-up, concrete walls and floors, steel connections and seismic design.
- Analyze existing structures capacity for new loading and stability for future use. Provide recommendations to allow the desired use.
- Provide condition appraisals of existing structures for future plans, change of owner, insurance inquiries, or failures. Suggested remedial action for any deficiencies found.
- Investigate structural failures to determine possible causes, extent of structural damage, recommended remedial action.
Design in the following meterials
- Cast in Place Concrete
- Insulated Concrete forms for walls, roofs and floors (such as Lite Form)
- Precast Concrete
- Prestress / Post Tension Concrete
Areas of Specialty
- Vibration Design
- Department of Defense / Anti-Terrorism Design
- Progressive collapse prevention
- FEMA 361 Storm Shelter Design